JP's Star Wars Insider #84 Rant

Discuss Episode I - The Phantom Menace, Episode II - Attack of the Clones, and Episode III - Revenge of the Sith here.

Was the clone article sufficient for you?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:53 am

Yes!
No votes
It is okay.
No votes
No.
100%

Total votes: 1

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

JP's Star Wars Insider #84 Rant

Post by Jedi Power » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:47 am

I don't know about you, but I had been anticipating this issue for many months now. Why? Because it was to feature the clone troopers from Episode III and give you the inside scoop and all you wanted and needed to know. Well, that was the hype several months back.

After receiving my copy I quickly searched for the clone section. At first I was settling back to read what I thought was to be in-depth information, but much to my dismay that whole thing sucked! They had given clues that Sergeant Fox, Commander Deviss and others would be featured. Well they were there... sort of.

I expected to see pictures and background information on all the well known commanders. You know, Gree, Appo, Bly, Cody, etc. Bly and Gree made it in, but no more information on them. What about the others? How could this article be in-depth without them? Fox had a mini paragraph and no picture. Many other new clones were named, which wet my appetite even further, but other than their assigned group, there was no information or pictures. Nothing!

So needless to say I am disappointed. If you don't already have a Hyperspace subscription and will receive this issue regardless, I would not recommend going out and buying it. If you were going to purchase this issue solely for the clones article, don't waste your time or money.

Now, with all of that said... If you have the issue, what do you think about it?
:stardestroyer:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com