Episode III Review

Discuss Episode I - The Phantom Menace, Episode II - Attack of the Clones, and Episode III - Revenge of the Sith here.
Thoalos

Episode III Review

Post by Thoalos » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:37 pm

This maybe short, it maybe long. Don't get me wrong "Revenge Of The Ner..err..mmmm...cough..cough has great action. But that is all it has. I know Anakin loves Padme a whole bunch. But the traps to the darkside he follows are just pathetic.

1. Mace Windu vs. Darth Sidous in the Chancellor's room: Anakin had to know it was wrong to trust a sith lord with his wife's life. Plus when Anakin entered the room, he heard Mace clearly say to Palpatine: YOU ARE UNDER ARREST! That is not betrayal it's JUSTICE. Anakin should have done him in. But if not: Him and Sidous deul it out, he destroys Anakin almost to death. Then he ressurects Anakin into Darth Vader. But the armor is made of mystical circuitry that makes Darth do evil things, like turn against his comrades. When I was a kid and the first time I saw "Return Of The Jedi", I thought the reason Vader saved Luke was because he rembered Palpatine's brutal shock therapy and ressurection into Darth Vader. He in no way in heaven wants his son made into a "robot", so he "beats the machine and saves his son Luke from the barborous Darth Sidous. Anakin's electrical fall could have taken place before the time Mace enters the chancellor's office. You know: when Anakin first figure's out that Palpatine is a sith lord. They deul it out, Anakin is rebuilt into Darth Vader and he destroy's the jedi council. The jedi purge begins, not even Obi-Wan can stop him. Padme is in hiding on degobah with Yoda and the kids. And there you have it the new and improved Darth Vader origin.