IamLost's wallpapers

Discuss anything about Star Wars on the Net.
IamLost

IamLost's wallpapers

Post by IamLost » Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:50 pm

You could keep all wallpapers. :wink:

EDIT: I paid some of them from Screenthemes :oops:

Rebel Racer

Post by Rebel Racer » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:27 pm

Ok, Star Jedi, those stolen Wallpapers from MillenniumFalcon.com are pretty cool. Thanks for stealing those for us!
Come one, come all, Kongregate!

Abrynne

Post by Abrynne » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:01 am

I looked at them and it seems as if they're taken from several different sites. Some appear to have the signature or site address of the actual artist blurred or partly erased off of the image.
This is something that I WILL NOT tolerate. Because I'm an active digital and traditional artist myself I am very protective of my work as I know these people are of theirs.

I highly suggest that you take down that section in your photobucket account, IamLost. DO NOT post ANY artists work and claim it is your own. It is complete and blatant rudeness and downright stealing. Not to mention in pisses me off, personally.

Those of you who would like to use these wallpapers I suggest that you get the permission of the rightful owners first.

This thread is now locked.

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:19 pm

I conquer with Abrynne and I just wanted to publicly note that The SW Forums and its affiliates do not condone the stealing of copyrighted materials. This is your only warning IamLost. Next time, you're gone.
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council