Mandalorian Legecy by: Darth_Beroya

Share your saga fan art and fan fiction for all to see.
Darth_Beroya

Mandalorian Legecy by: Darth_Beroya

Post by Darth_Beroya » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:15 pm

Here is my story
Last edited by Darth_Beroya on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
Never Back Down

Darth_Beroya

Re: Mandalorian Legecy by: Darth_Beroya

Post by Darth_Beroya » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:37 pm

Mandalorian Legacy
Last edited by Darth_Beroya on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Never Back Down

Darth_Beroya

Post by Darth_Beroya » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:17 am

Almost done
Last edited by Darth_Beroya on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Never Back Down

Darth_Beroya

Post by Darth_Beroya » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:34 am

Reading it myself
Last edited by Darth_Beroya on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never Back Down

Darth_Beroya

Post by Darth_Beroya » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:05 am

Ok finished i will post it all in the next post
Last edited by Darth_Beroya on Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Never Back Down

Darth_Beroya

Post by Darth_Beroya » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:06 am

Star Wars
Mandalorian Legacy – Chapter 1

Around 3,000 to 4,000 years after Return of the Jedi there were only few Jedi and the ones that were around either switched of their lightsabers long ago or had joined the dark side. Which a lot went to the dark side after one Jedi decided he wanted more power his name was Darth Silisk. Shortly after he got himself an apprentice and called him Darth Torkil. Over another 5 years they gained power and made the galaxy more crime infested. Which means every scum and dirt bag will be scwerming around with the policy everyone loves “First come first serve”.
Like every faction it has its past, present, and future. In the Mandalorian’s case it had a past that stretched way before the Phantom Menace. Like others it takes that long to get your faction back together with the faction’s population scattered all across the galaxy. Until someone steps up, in this case Mandalore, leader of the Mandalorians. Mandalore gathered all of the remaining Mandalorians and conquered the planet Coruscant. Then he transported a large asteroid and colonized it and put defense ships, guns, and space stations all above the planet cloaked with invisibility. One of the defense space stations was the asteroid, everyone who a mandalorian wasn’t called, “The Mandalorian Moon”. You could call it a moon, but It had cloaked turrets all over it and a huge hanger big enough, to hold capitol cruisers and have room for more, the hangar was only at the bottom of the asteroid, but had doors that opened for ships to get out so it was completely undetected. Everyone thought of it just to be a moon but It was a Mandalorian space station, ready for any attack or invasion of their own.
A lone man named Resk Nard signed up to become a Mandalorian. Exceeding in his studies, tests, training, and gaining prestige he was put top of his class. When it came time for practice battles he almost kiled them all and was sent immediately to officer in a fleet. When he got so professional with battle tactics and fighting he was promoted to Admiral of the Mandalorian Space Fleet right beside Mandalore. After a while Mandalore took a liking to him, so much that Resk became his right-hand man. Then one day every 5 years someone could challenge Mandalore for the Thrown. No one did……Except for Resk and Mandalore accepted proudly because if he were to lose to anyone he wanted to lose to him.
In a stadium they entered from opposite sides of the stadium. Resk Drew out two vibroblades and Mandalore drew one. The fight would be to the death one of them had to die. “It has been a pleasure Mandalore" said Resk smiling knowing under his helmet there was a smile shining back; Mandalore said “maybe it’s time”. They ran at each other and hit each other’s blade, sparks flying with the clash of the swords. The crowd roared at the battle between them. Then Mandalore whacked out one of Resk’s swords. Out of nowhere somehow Resk had channeled some hidden strength and whacked out Mandalorian’s sword and it flew into the side of the stadium. Mandalore took out a gun and started shooting at him. Resk ran and hid taking out his own palm sized blaster pistol. He got up shot to the ground right near Mandalore, smiling. “You’ve got more than that don’t you I mean serio-“before he could finish the ground fizzed and the ground where he shot at blew up. Mandalore was face flat on the ground wounded. He shot near him again and soon enough it blew and the only thing left was his helmet which Resk, the new Mandalore, walked over to it and put it on.

Mandalorian Legacy - Chapter 2

After he had claimed his title he made the fleets, defenses, and armies stronger. He enhanced technology on ships, weapons, and defenses. Then one day on his private cruiser overlooking his planet watching his 10 bodyguards training an Officer entered the room. “Sir, you have a message, whoever sent it wants you to read it in the upmost privacy”. “Ok, give it here” said Resk, taking the message. In his private quarters he put the message in the Holodisk player a man dressed in a black robe with a mask covering his face appeared. “Hello Resk Nard or Mandalore whichever you prefer, I am Darth Torkil apprentice of the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Silisk, We know everything about you about you past, present, but your future you make up on your own. I know you parents were killed, you were an orphan, and you left on your own at 18 when you were able to fly a space cruiser, then joining the Mandalorian shortly after becoming Mandalore. Am I correct? Of course I am. Now why have I called, it’s because in our prophases you are the sith to bring us to Greatness and take the thrown as the most powerful sith. When this hologram ends you will get a call from anonymous answer it and we will talk from there.” Said the Figure in the hologram. The Hologram Com system beeped for: Incoming Call.
Answering it he saw the same figure in the Holodisk. “Hello Resk, I see you got our message” said the sith.”Yes, yes I have” replied Resk “Now do you want to join us and learn the ways of the Force.” Said the sith talking proudly. Resk thought and started to reject but remembering when he fought with the former Mandalore and his outburst of strength could this be what it was am I able to use the force, then he said yes to himself. “Yes I will I have a place to train meet me at these coordinates Monday” said Resk patching through coordinates.
On Monday they meet at a 2 story home where there was a area to practice and talk. He arrived shortly after Resk did, “Greeting Resk” said the sith, “Hello” replied Resk. They got into a conversation on the sith and information about the sith and how he was powerful. Then the sith put a rock in the center of the room that weighed about 100 to 130 pounds, then he lifted it by just concentrating. “You try, just focus and think about nothing else, clear you thoughts” said the sith. Resk concentrated and the rock rumbled for two seconds and lifted high into the air higher than how high the sith lifted it. “Good, very impressive you did better than I anticipated” Said the sith with pride. The sith looked at Resk and said “Will you take a small lead of absence and become a sith”, Resk started to think again if he should become a sith and leave for a while, then an urge went through him wanting power after lifting the rock what else could he do? Then it came to him he would become a sith. “I will, we better leave as soon as possible I will notify the Mandalorians lets go”.

Mandalorian legacy – Chapter 3

Time passed Resk was gone for 11 months and was no sign of coming back, but the Mandalorians trusted him enough not to abandon them. Resk was Named Darth Beroya, Beroya meant Bounty Hunter in Mandalorian language and that was his nick name before he became Mandalore. He had learned how to do every Force power there was along with healing injuries, only one other was able to do that Darth Silisk but he couldn’t do it as fast as Darth Beroya. He had contacted the Mandalorians and allied them with the sith. After they had allied with each other Darth Silisk died from old age and Barth Torkil the sith who had met and trained Darth Beroya long ago. Darth Beroya wielded two Red Lightsabers and had not been wearing his Mandalore uniform. He made himself a custom uniform that suited him.
Once the year was over Darth Beroya left the sith but stayed my the name of either Mandalore or Darth Beroya and join up with the Mandalorians again and was accepted that he was a sith. He then left and went to study all over the galaxy about everything. He then got a call from Darth Torkil wanting Darth Beroya to kill the rest of the Jedi which there were only two. He set out to find them and did on the planet of Dantooine.
When he set foot on the surface the Jedi knew he was there. When Darth Beroya had left to seek knowledge he learned everything about the Jedi.
Beroya and the Jedi met at the same time they all turned on their Lightsabers, two red, one blue, and two green. Beroya wiped them out taking their Lightsabers as trophies.

Mandalorian Legacy – Chapter 4

Twelve Years later….
At the age of 37, Beroya still is the leader of the Mandalorians and is a lone Force user. At his five story large Villa filled all the way through with holobooks with three rooms available a kitchen, a bedroom with a bathroom, and a living room. He gets a call from Admiral Drulve stating that the Red Star Alliance is going to wage war on us and the sith. Beroya tells the sith to get prepared and to get over to us and he orders the Asteroid colony and the defense ships and space stations to uncloak.
The War went on for five years and the sith was dying away because Darth Torkil did not want to fight. When Beroya and Torkil had a meeting Beroya killed Torkil, and gained control of the sith, joined the sith, and order them all to attack. After doing that the Red Star Alliance crumbled at the power of the Sith and Mandalorians.
A year later Beroya took over the Red Star Alliance and joined them with the sith and Mandalorians. After that everything was quiet and Beroya had no battle plans to make. New word of that more Jedi were out in the galaxy than the sith new all the sith went after them along with Darth Beroya.

The End
Last edited by Darth_Beroya on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never Back Down

Darth_Beroya

Post by Darth_Beroya » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:08 am

I hope you liked it
It was my first time writing a Star Wars Fan Fiction
I hope i did good tell me what you think.
Never Back Down

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:50 am

Nice work. Keep it up. :D
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Darth_Beroya

Post by Darth_Beroya » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:15 pm