Share your saga fan art and fan fiction for all to see.
Jedi Master
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Master » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:43 am

Okay. Here goes. This first pic is the one I wanted, but I decided I wanted a full body shot of it.

So I started with that and cut out the background completely. Then I started going through my large Episode III image collection on my computer to find suitable pictures to take elements from. Found the rest of the sleeve in this pic:

The legs in this next image will look familiar in the final project. I also believe the hair will, although slightly rotated and brightened.

A few random elements from this one:

... And a few textures/ elements will be used from this eventually as well:

And last of all, here is what I've come up with thus far... Keep in mind this is NOT done yet! Much to do still...
Show Spoiler
This may well be an element in JediSource's logo if it turns out good! Please don't mind the testing with the coloring/texture going on in the bottom half! Once completed, I hope it will look flush with everything else obviously.

Jedi Master - JediSource

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:48 am

Very cool!! :D
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:25 am

So far it looks good to me. Blending is difficult in pics. Good job. I always loved Yoda when he kicked some Dooku sith butt. It reinforced his lecture on the "do not underestimate the power of the Force" argument. I mean, yeah it is cool that you can lift things like a ship but the fighting aspect was always something I wondered about. Then we finally got to see it in action and it paid off in the movie. I think you really captured the annoyed, had enough attitude of Yoda there.
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Post by Craig » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:09 am

It's working pretty well so far. I've found when adding to images that using the 'clone tool' seems to work best for detail rather than using things like a 'paint' tool or a 'smudger'. That is moving parts of the original onto the new. You end up with the new elements matching with the old better.

Mara Skywalker

Post by Mara Skywalker » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:14 am

It looks really good, better than anything I could do. I haven't a clue about how to use paintshop (?). It looks like something that would require a lot of patience, which I don't have.
Somethings wrong. I'm not the Jedi I should be. -Anakin Skywalker

Darth Inez

Post by Darth Inez » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:33 pm

It Looks really awesome, can't wait to see the final product.