The Dark Heroes

Share your saga fan art and fan fiction for all to see.
LoneWolf

The Dark Heroes

Post by LoneWolf » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:55 pm

i write a story about people known as the "Dark Heroes." the jedi most likely dont approve of their methods, but when an all out war is needed, my characters Major Kramer, Darth Odious, Lord Haine and Vahyman are the ones to call.

i admit that my story is not too G rated, but it is for the grown audiences. i will not likely post the actual story, but will tell about it in hopes of constructive replies and hopefuly some suggestions. if you are 14 and older and you ask me really nicely, then i might send it to you privately. its nothing too bad, but there are things that are objectionable for (oh lets say) and 8 year old. its not so much to the point where i need the FCC to be bribed, but there are some things that as an honest writer, i do describe things as they are.

the reason i would even try posting this on a star wars forum is because of the technology that i refer to continuously, and the characters sometimes have that connection to the force.

my stories involve the melting together of many (and i mean MANY) themes and timelines and stories that have come before. (think "Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Halo, Star Wars Battlefront (both), Hary Potter, Dungeons & Dragons, D20 Modern, Mechwarrior, Battlefield 2:modern warfare, Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Trek, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis" and that sort of thing. look one of these up if you've never heard of it).

if you have themes or things like that which you would like to reccomend that i look at to see if i can write it in as a part of my vast and large world, then tell me in a reply and i will either look into it or tell you wheter or not i have used it already. things like Firefly, i cant use because that happens when the world is used up. in my story, the Earth is just fine, in fact they might find a permanent preservation for the Earth. and the planets in Star Wars and the Earth are not in the same place. the planets from different themes are all present somehow. i could even put the big maps in position to show you (if they are all in perfectly same scale) where we all are in relation to each other. find Belkadan, and go 10 inches straight up, then 3 inches left. thats the earth. (if you go 5 inches straight down from there).

any questions? ask away, for that is one of the things that amuse me in these forums.
In order to punish you, you must understand your sins. since you have no comprehension of what sin is, I must take you to learn my ways against your will, much like people do all the time.

sound familiar?

Wedge Antilles

Post by Wedge Antilles » Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:47 am

What server do you play on on Galaxies? Just out of interest.

LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:38 pm

i havent played on a massive multiplayer game ever (except for Runescape, because i was at a library that allowed it at the time)

i refer to galaxies because i have read the guide book at a store, and there is good imformation about the equipment and ways of life that people can choose. there isnt very detailed stuff about the weapons or ships and such, but it has names that people in conversation might mention.
In order to punish you, you must understand your sins. since you have no comprehension of what sin is, I must take you to learn my ways against your will, much like people do all the time.

sound familiar?