About fan fic...question...

Share your saga fan art and fan fiction for all to see.
Jedi Illadriel

Post by Jedi Illadriel » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:48 pm

No questions...Now I know why you have that nickname. :) lol

I tell you about my fan fic. i'll try to put it in words. lol. Well, here's the intoduction anyways. lol:

At last a new galaxy had arose into an even more novel galactic summit in which was more powerful than the first. More power is given to the rulers of the planets which are quite frightened by the rise of the new future Galactic Empire that had been foretold in a great prophesy that had come to be one thousand years before the founding of this galaxy. The knowledge of the Force gave Jedi and Sith even more powers to muster as they pit against each other during wars of terror and power struggle. The galaxy of Metronis, named after the planet Metronia, was a galaxy of ultimate power and in some cases destruction in warfare. The animals, or creatures, on each planet look like deformed and diverged species on our planet Earth or new species of new background and place. Dragons and other fantasy creatures also come about in this galaxy including a few species of the “Oldâ€
Jedi Illadriel/Darth Illatris

Jedi Illadriel

Post by Jedi Illadriel » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:35 pm

It's a little long...
I've changed it since the last time i've posted it. lol. I think. But i took a break from far too long. :lol:
I need to start on it again. Hopefully this summer will give me a HUGE advantage for all of my (still working on) books. My intentions have been on a book totally different from SW. Medieval fantasy rocks! lol :D

LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:24 pm

by this time, I have finished a total of the following

Beginning of the Dark Heroes

Revenge of the LoneWolf

Guardian

The Competition

Freedoms Will

Change in Measures

Foul Will

Darkness Beyond Black

Substitute

Return of Evils Pureness (the first part)

and now in progress

Return of Evils Pureness: The Second Fight.

here are some links

http://www.lordsofthebattlefield.com/fo ... highlight=
http://www.lordsofthebattlefield.com/fo ... highlight=
http://www.jcouncil.com/swforums/viewtopic.php?t=1138

If anyone has an opinion, please say so. I want readers.
In order to punish you, you must understand your sins. since you have no comprehension of what sin is, I must take you to learn my ways against your will, much like people do all the time.

sound familiar?

Jedi Illadriel

Post by Jedi Illadriel » Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:38 pm

No, no questions what so ever. ^_^ Awesome!

Sadly, I have to take a few characters out of my fanfiction because Grievous can't be revived unless put into another body. Because I found out on wikipedia that after Grievous' death his body was then ovvupied by a droid known as 'Necrosis". lol. oh well. I'll have to restart my faniction from there.
I changed the names of all my fan fictions as well....from scratch...

Star Wars: The Galactic Wars (slight change)
Star Wars: Recreations and Pretenders(does anyone have a better word than pretenders?)

I'll have to put up my new fan fiction. lol

LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:53 am

living forgeries?
In order to punish you, you must understand your sins. since you have no comprehension of what sin is, I must take you to learn my ways against your will, much like people do all the time.

sound familiar?

Jedi Illadriel

Post by Jedi Illadriel » Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:15 pm

forgeries? O.o

LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:34 pm

fakes, liars, pretend people, thats a living forgery.

sound familiar?

Jedi Illadriel

Post by Jedi Illadriel » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:43 am

probably...but it was on wikipedia.com. *sighs* lol. oh well

LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:40 pm

well, I did some cool stuff that might end up in some stories, when I get the time to write them. I have college to work on.

sound familiar?

Jedi Illadriel

Post by Jedi Illadriel » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:37 am

Awesome!

LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:11 pm

one thing that some people dont think of, is to play the videogames that get nothing but trouble and then write a good story about it. thats what I am gonna do with my next story. I will go about doing my thing, and then I will write about it as if I were on some campaign.I like the concept. what do you guys think?

sound familiar?

Jedi Illadriel

Post by Jedi Illadriel » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:39 pm

I like it! ^^

LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:34 pm

If you get San Andreas on the PC with mods that I got from

http://www.theGTAplace.com, then you could really do some damage, and have a story to tell.

then again, you might be one of those who are not matured (or prepared) for that kind of thing. just dont go for Hot Coffee.
not in the new ones. thats a sex mod. we arent there for sex. I'm not, anyway.
I try to justify in my head that the people there are all a part of the enemy. in Freedoms Will, when we attack Olak, its very similar to this, but with different weapons.

BY THE WAY!!!!!
there is a mod for GTA:San Andreas where you can replace a motorcycle with Darth Mauls speeder. and it replaces the knife with the staff saber. it doesnt glow, so I didnt use it.

sound familiar?