The gist on the upcoming SW T.V. show!

Discuss other Star Wars television shows and animated features (Droids, Ewoks, Holiday Special).
Craig

Post by Craig » Mon May 02, 2005 12:39 am

Abrynne wrote:That's not true, they put her in heels so she'd walk like a model all the time.
That's not true. they put her in heels so she'd look like a model all the time. :P
Abrynne wrote:Jeri Ryan is quite tall in her own right without heels.
You may be right - I don't know. But because she's tall doesn't mean she can't have proportionally short legs. It's just the impression i got.
Abrynne wrote:And when YOU have fine, thin hair that lays flat no matter WHAT you do with it when it's long lets see how long you can go before you go mad with scissors.
Ha! I think I might! My hair is actually longer, or about the same length as T'Pol's, and I comb it and it does pretty much stay there. :mrgreen:

Wildstar

Post by Wildstar » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:14 pm

This article hints at a possible character for the live-action series:
Ford was approached by Daniel Logan, 18, who played young Boba Fett in Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Lucas said Logan's character may be included in his live-action Star Wars TV series, which is in the works.
The event this took place at, the American Film Institute's 33rd Lifetime Achievement Awards, will be aired on the USA Network next Monday (June 20, 2005) at 9:00 PM ET.

Wildstar

Star Wars TV pushed back to '08

Post by Wildstar » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:48 am

http://www.canmag.com/news/4/21/1618

According to this article, it'll be a while yet until we see the live-action series on our small screens. George Lucas wants to firm up the script for "Indiana Jones 4" and get work started on the 3D movies before production work for the TV show gets ramped up.

ARC Ranger

Post by ARC Ranger » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:54 pm

Bakula is a good actor. Quantum Leap rocked. Enterprise blew until the last season which was awesome. Tpol and 7 of 9 are cute. Jadzia was funny (I liked Terry Farrell better on Becker). Troi was a scank who was in a helluva lot of nudies, Jadzia and Esrie were played by different people (what i think u ment was they were same char craig).

Archer could kick ass and take names, Kirk was retarded, Picard was a french pansie with brit accent (weird), Sisco was the emmisary and a butt kicker, Janeway was the smartest of the bunch cuz she was the only one who actually kept the rank of admiral.

Now did i miss anyone. aah yeah, riker and spock were smarter than their captains, kira was a mean freedom fighter who was always into killin cardies, chocoltai was a pretty tough mf, and tpol knew how to do the nerve pinch.

Scott was the best engineer in Starfleet (what a shame that he died), McCoy was famous for saying "damnit, im a doc, not a ______" fill the blank with anything, Data would have made the best XO, Bashir was the best for a doc, Paris was the best for a pilot and Tuvok and Work share the best Sercurity/Weapons operator.

Argue bout that. And having Bakula as main char just made my day.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
If you want peace, prepare for war.

Wildstar

Post by Wildstar » Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:46 pm

Are you sure you have the right board, ARC? This is Star Wars, not Star Trek. :lol:

ARC Ranger

Post by ARC Ranger » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:15 pm

Wildstar wrote:Are you sure you have the right board, ARC? This is Star Wars, not Star Trek. :lol:
everyone just started talking about ST, so i went with the flow. Theres alot of info right there. Im a trekkie and what i say about Star Trek is next to god. Lol, but im not kidden about the part that i know what im saying.

Wildstar

Post by Wildstar » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:14 pm

Well, I know I brought up James Doohan's passing, ARC, but I did so in the Cantina forum, where "off-topic" posts are allowed. ;)

ARC Ranger

Post by ARC Ranger » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:53 pm

I know u did, but everyone just started talkin about enterprise, bakula, tpol, 7 of 9, troi, and jadzia.