Rick McCallum Talks About the Future

Discuss other Star Wars television shows and animated features (Droids, Ewoks, Holiday Special).
viper2843
Administrator

Rick McCallum Talks About the Future

Post by viper2843 » Fri May 05, 2006 3:43 pm

Wildstar found a great interview of Rick McCallum about how far Star Wars has come, what is in store in the future in terms of re-release of films, TV shows, 3D, and the Celebration events. I figured since it had TV show information that I would post it here. Thanks to Wildstar for the find.

http://iesb.net/videointerviews/saturn0 ... callum.php
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf » Fri May 05, 2006 4:07 pm

The way I see it, My including Star Wars related stuff (Vong, other planets, races, the Republic and Imperial terretory, ect.) in my stories might be the best rekindling of interest in Star Wars that I can think of. It will also (hopefully) bring different people together (so they can get along instead of arguing about the fact that Anakin would waste Harry Potter, or the fact that the USMC would never let the Emperial Navy get off the ground, ect.)

If all goes well, then all the universes of different themes can be put together. just like my "where is everyone" thread.

what do you think?
In order to punish you, you must understand your sins. since you have no comprehension of what sin is, I must take you to learn my ways against your will, much like people do all the time.

sound familiar?