TV Show Update

Discuss other Star Wars television shows and animated features (Droids, Ewoks, Holiday Special).
viper2843
Administrator

Re: TV Show Update

Post by viper2843 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:41 pm

I am not for HBO or showtime having the broadcast rights to the live action show. I am not going to spend the money just to watch one show. If they do that, there are going to be a lot of people downloading it from bit torrent to view it and that is a shame. Other than that, I don't really have a problem with the other details. 12 episodes a season is fine, PG-13 is fine, and no Skywalker is fine. The Star Wars galaxy is so large there are plenty of plot lines they can use easily. :D
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Definitely I am thinking you are right about this being about Black Sun, it would stand to reason. There are other story lines that would work well there too.
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:54 am

Hey everyone, has there been anything else released yet on this? I have heard a few rumors but I think they are old ones.
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:40 am

Nothing else new yet.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:39 pm

I think its going to be a while before we hear anything about the live action series. They seem to be pretty focused on the animated series right now.
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Jedi Master
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Master » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:37 am

I always thought that a series based upon the X-wing series of books would be freakin' sweet. Obviously that's not what is happening but I like what I've been hearing from all the swirls of rumors floating around.
Jedi Master - JediSource
http://www.therealjedisource.net

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:23 pm

I don't know how new this information is, but there just some information I got that the Live Action TV Show is starting to do casting. I know a couple of years ago some cameos from the movies were discussed and Ewan McGregor said he would be interested if his schedule permitted. I believe so did Ian McDiarmid and of course C3PO and R2D2, I think they also spoke with Jimmy Smits about returning as Bail Organa. I know he did the voice and some of the work in the Force Unleashed game.

So at least that is some news.

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 am

Welcome to the SW Forums Linda1. The MASH cast was a perfect mix. Always enjoyed that one and I am not much for comedy shows.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com