Cameos in Star Wars TV show

Discuss other Star Wars television shows and animated features (Droids, Ewoks, Holiday Special).
Jedi Jin Su

Cameos in Star Wars TV show

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:13 pm

RUMORS ONLY

Ok, I was reading the rumors and info about the upcoming tv show and I doubt this is any further than rumors and hear say but for discussion purposes it has been discussed who might make a cameo on the upcoming Star Wars TV Show.

One Name mentioned was Jimmy Smits as Bail Organa. He did mention in a couple of interviews that he really enjoyed the role and would not be opposed to doing it again, leaving the door open to possibilities. That was of course on the SW official site last month when they had an interview with him.

Someone also mentioned that Ewan McGregor mentioned that he might be interested in doing a cameo on the SW show. I find this rumor more difficult to believe as I know he got really burnt out on the series in general. However, I do know he does love the Obi Wan Kenobi role so nothing is completely out of the question I suppose.

Has anyone else heard anything? It is a shame that Mace can't come back for a cool cameo or something! Qui Gon could in ethereal form, that would rock. However, nothing else from anyone that I have heard. Perhaps flashbacks?
Events leading up to the Rise of the Emperor? History lessons from Palpy?
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:46 am

I am sure that there will be a Darth Vader cameo somewhere in the series. It would be what all the fans want to see! They could get anyone to walk around in the suit for a second or two periodically, even without a speaking part.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:29 am

Definitely! I could see that. You could see the figure walk across the stage and make an arrest or kill or something.
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

The Fett

Post by The Fett » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:58 pm

Or like be really hard to see inside a ship during a space battle.