Star Wars: Clone Wars

Discuss topics on The Clone Wars animated television series here.
Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:38 am

Yeah. There and the Cartoon network. Sometimes those European websites cary the not so leagal stuff, but I haven't seen any yet.

I was going to link to the Clone Wars freebies in my movies section. Now I have to contemplate putting it out there and see if Lucasfilm orders me to take it down. :shock:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:48 pm

You like tempting fate

Do not underestimate the Power of the Force.
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Master Ambrose

Post by Master Ambrose » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:09 am

i hated that the greivous (spell check?) in the animated series could kick the hell out of the greivous in the movies.....he was way faster and could handle a lightsaber way better......he almost took out 5 jedi one of which was a council member

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:21 am

I agree with you there. I have heard that the Animated Grievous was more more difficult for the Jedi. I wonder why the film adaptation made the character so weak?
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Wildstar

Post by Wildstar » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:38 am

Jedi Jin Su wrote:I agree with you there. I have heard that the Animated Grievous was more more difficult for the Jedi. I wonder why the film adaptation made the character so weak?
You have to remember that the movie Grievous was considerably weakened by Mace Windu's near crushing of Grievous' organs, which was accomplished by Windu using the Force just before Grievous escaped back to his ship in the cartoon. How do you think Grievous acquired his cough? ;)

Jedi Master
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Master » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:33 am

You also had to take into account the fact that the entire series as a whole was meant to be overly dramatic and exaggerated. It's just the style. I mean Mace Windu might as well have been invincible in the series as well, along with just about all the other characters they focused in on!

I think it looked and felt great with that said. :D
Jedi Master - JediSource
http://www.therealjedisource.net