Star Wars Christmas

Talk about anything here.
Jedi Jin Su

Star Wars Christmas

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Has everyone seen all the new toys out for Christmas? They are repackaging old ones I think into battle bundles and then there is a lot of stuff for the clone wars. What is on everyone's wish list? :amidala:
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Craig

Re: Star Wars Christmas

Post by Craig » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:49 am

Even I noticed that there seem to be figures in mutiple packs for Christmas now. They seem to be doing the same thing down here Jin Su, and more Clone Wars stuff. I was about to say I don't collect, but recently I did buy a small plain Clonetrooper (EpII) and decided it would be nice to have a plain version of each of the troopers - Eps II III IV. Looks like I've decided I like Stormtroopers. So, if I had a whish-list, on it would be an Ep IV-V-VI Stormtrooper.

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:27 am

The thing I like about the clone troopers from the new movies are that they are color coded by battalion. Purple ones, green ones and such. In the original movies they didn't have that. They were all the same. Except for Hoth system gear. So that seems more interesting. Also some of them are more specialized for different conditions, like jungle ones, water trained ones, etc. Much like they do the GI Joe training ones. I think that is more realistic than just having the same gear for everyone.
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Wildstar

Post by Wildstar » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Missed this thread...my big nephew gave me a Destroyer Droid figure this past Xmas. I'm not really a collector, so it's probably going to the raffle basket for the charity raffle my FanForce chapter runs at our local convention.