Greetings all!

Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you might have.
Crabbe

Greetings all!

Post by Crabbe » Fri May 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Dan, I am 28, and live near London.

I have always been a fan of star wars but only became a huge fan recently after buying many of the Star Wars Lego collectors sets, which are really quite incredible.

The largest of these is the Corelian YT-1300t (Millenium Falcon) , which I have built (at over 5000 pieces is the biggest lego set ever)

The set did not include any of the interior details though (the inside is solid lego to support the weight of all the pieces) , & so I am at the moment designing an entirely new framework that will be able to take the weight of the ship & the extra 1000+ pieces that will make up the interior.

The blueprints I am using to create the interior as accurately as possible is from the book:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_War ... Collection

However, I am not content to stop there.I have a design to build another star wars vessel, which would be a "heavy" class cargo ship, which when built will be around 7ft long, 4 ft wide & include in the region of 100,000 pieces.This will be a costly & time consuming build.I expect it to take several years in total.

Before I begin this build though, I am interested in getting my design (and eventually the finished craft of course) to be officially recognised by Star Wars enthusiasts, and to possibly getting it cannonised.

I have posted a question in the literature section, & the toys setion of this forum asking for advice on how to proceed with getting my design made cannonised, if that is even possible.

Please if you can help on this post a response to me there, here or even a pm.

Many thanks, I look forward to chatting to you guys on the forum as I love the different sections on here from what I have seen.

Dan - AKA Jedi Crabbe

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Re: Greetings all!

Post by Jedi Power » Fri May 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Welcome again Jedi Crabbe! We have a great group of people here, so I know you will enjoy your stay!
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Sun May 24, 2009 9:22 am

Welcome to the SW Forums Crabbe/Dan. Jedi Power is right. I am very proud of the group of people here and happy that you have chosen to join us. Happy posting! :D
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Crabbe

Post by Crabbe » Mon May 25, 2009 11:29 am

Thanks for your hello's guys, will see around on the forum!

:mrgreen:

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Wed May 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Welcome to the Forums Crabbe. If anyone can help you it is here.
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master