"Where did you dig up that old fossil?"

Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you might have.
Sagatron

"Where did you dig up that old fossil?"

Post by Sagatron » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:31 am

Greetings Star Wars Fans,

I am Sagatron, an old school Star Wars fan. Episode IV came out when I was 4 years old and I have been a fan ever since. It's good to see a nice community of fans such as yourselves, so I thought I would join in on the fun to keep the Saga alive.

I live in the North Carolina, with my wife and two daughters and work as a City Planner. I use to collect Star Wars action figures for the longest time until I got married and had kids that took all my money. I still have them all, but they just sit in my daughter's closet collecting dust.

I still like to play Star Wars PC games when I get the chance, but with my ancient computer I use, it's getting tougher to keep up the system requirements. I'll brake out the KoTOR, Rebellion, Jedi Academy, or Battlefront every once in a while when I get the chance.

I look forward to being a part of your community and...May the Force be with you.
Sagatron :clonetrooper:
Last edited by Sagatron on Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wildstar

Post by Wildstar » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:11 am

Welcome! I like the signature banner. :D

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:30 am

Hey Trilogist! Welcome to the forums! I think you will really like this group. We are one of the nicest groups on the Net. You are also in good company here becasue the larger part of the "regulars" are older and saw Star Wars back in 1977.

On a side note, I am from Kernersville and I still play Battlefront II online nearly everyday. Which city are you from? Do you play BFII online? Glad to have you with us!
:stardestroyer:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

Sagatron

Post by Sagatron » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:45 pm

Jedi Power, I live in Cary, and work in Raleigh. As for BF II online, every now and again I'll load it up and play. Maybe we can set a time to game together sometime.

At the moment I am working on getting through KoTOR so I can start on KoTOR II that I just got. Yeah I know, it came out a while ago and why am I just now playing it? I like to wait for the prices to come down.

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:01 pm

I understand that. I only played KOTOR a little while and then gave it up. I am much better with games that have simple objectives like kill everyone in BF & BFII or the X-Wing series. I am usually on the Jedi Arena server almost daily for BFII. Maybe I will see you there.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:29 pm

Welcome to the SW Forums Trilogist! I am a PC gamer as well although I must admit, I haven't played my SW games in a while. I hope to see you on the boards. Happy posting! :D
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Glenn B

Post by Glenn B » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:31 pm

Greetings I to grew up with the original trilogy and im certainly odd due to it, but I wouldn't have it any other way lol. Enjoy your time here, i look forward to reading your post

Jedi Master
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Master » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:43 am

Been far too long since I've been around here, but welcome!
Jedi Master - JediSource
http://www.therealjedisource.net

Sagatron

Post by Sagatron » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:58 am

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

Craig

Post by Craig » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:15 am

Welcome Trilogist, though since I don't show up much perhaps I'm one of those fuzzy blue Jedi that you don't see much. :wink:
Trilogist wrote: At the moment I am working on getting through KoTOR so I can start on KoTOR II that I just got. Yeah I know, it came out a while ago and why am I just now playing it? I like to wait for the prices to come down.
You learn well my apprentice. You have read the book of the Dark Side through- me too. The bad outweighed the good in KOTOR for me.

Like the sig too, but as it's big and animated and I have dial-up it's the spawn of the Devil. Have fun.