New Forum Member from the UK

Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you might have.
General_Heath

New Forum Member from the UK

Post by General_Heath » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:38 pm

Hallo All :D
Im Dave Im a member of FanForce Uk North and a costuming member I attend events.
Im also a Member of the Imperial Forums like the 99th Imperial forums (for the Uk)

Ive been a life long star Wars fan :)

Im easy to chat with even tho I have a somewhat dry scene of humor

so there we go :wink:
Ill lead you follow

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:55 pm

Welcome to the board Dave! We are glad to have you with us. This is a good group of folks and I am sure you will enjoy posting here.

We have been a little quiet lately since the ending of the movies, but I am sure things will be picking up shortly with the onset of the 30th Anniversary and the goings on surrounding it. Also the new TV shows will certainly get people going as the leaks start to come in. :stardestroyer:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:00 pm

Welcome Dave!

I think JP is right, things should pick up once there are more rumors and things to chat about. We do alright, but sometimes you can here the space mice squeek.

Looks like you went all out on the costuming. Great job!
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Glenn B

Post by Glenn B » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:07 am

Welcome Dave(General Heath) Your in with a great bunch, i look foward to hearing your opinions and such.

Jedi Jin Su I really like the new avatar, I just made a picture of my daughter holding a pink lightsaber, she loved it.

Here's a pic:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/6020/rachelbrm1.jpg
Last edited by Glenn B on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:48 am

Welcome to the SW Forums General_Heath. The other guys pretty much summed up the group pretty well. Glad to have you with us. Happy posting! :D
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Wildstar

Post by Wildstar » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:14 pm

General_Heath

Welcome...you may want to submit your avatar picture to Rebel Legion. That's a very good Jedi costume and you might fit in with the UK's Rebel Legion group. :D

BTW, I am also active in my local FanForce chapter, the Boston Rebels, so it's good hearing from another FanForce member. :D

CoolVader

Post by CoolVader » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:57 am

Wildstar, That was very nice of you! :D Your picture is so gorgeous! I love the costumes! My friend used to make many costumes inclucing: Rebel pilot, any Padme's dressing in Attack of the Clones.

It was very interesting. I went to Celebration III last year and she wearing the each of three Padme's dressing on 3 days. Its so sweet dressings. She really made those! Her TheForce.net Boards user name is Jedi_Dajuan and she is moderator at St.Louis Fan Force Boards. And if you like to heard about any costumes she made. Here's ya go!

And I forgot something to tell you... Welcome to our new home of SW Forums! Of course we are always nice people and very respect to each others! :wink:
"He is my brother"

General_Heath

Post by General_Heath » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:27 pm

Hi and Thanks you for the very warm welcome
You will find me on many Star Wars based Forums As Grand General Heath -

Hey Wildstar Im already a member of Rebel legion ( I have been for over a year )

Im even a member of the Uk rebel legion
http://www.rebellegion.co.uk/
(from my m8 Edgejedi88)

Dave
Ill lead you follow

Wildstar

Post by Wildstar » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:53 pm

CoolVader wrote:It was very interesting. I went to Celebration III last year and she wearing the each of three Padme's dressing on 3 days. Its so sweet dressings. She really made those! Her TheForce.net Boards user name is Jedi_Dajuan and she is moderator at St.Louis Fan Force Boards. And if you like to heard about any costumes she made. Here's ya go!
I am familiar with Jedi_Dajuan. You could say I was tormenting the St. Louis FanForce's Cardinals thread a couple of years ago when they played my Boston Red Sox in the World Series. Of course, I also posted a congratulatory note in their Cardinals thread for this year after they won the World Series. We also both occasionally post in the Video Games forum, so we "see" each other from time to time. :D