Invite People Back To The SW Forums

Introduce yourself here and ask any questions you might have.
Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Invite People Back To The SW Forums

Post by Jedi Power » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:28 am

What do you think about inviting new and old people back to the SW Forums? Do we have the capability to send a blast e-mail to everyone? I just invited Doze back and here is an example of what we could send everyone:

Name of individual?,

I know you were a previously active member of the SW Forums. The gang is starting to get back together with the upcoming films and TV show and I would like to invite you back to participate in our new discussions. Hope to see you there!

http://www.jcouncil.com/swforums/

What do you think? When should I blast advertise on Galactic Voyage?
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

viper2843
Administrator

Re: Invite People Back To The SW Forums

Post by viper2843 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:02 pm

It is definitely something I want to do. I'm not sure I am ready to do it just yet. I want to get the new theme finished first. Also, I need to figure out how I am going to perform the mass update. While the message board software allows it, my web hosting provider does not.

As for the text, it looks good. Hopefully I will wrap up the theme in a few weeks and I can tackle that task. Thanks for thinking about it though. It's much appreciated.
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Jedi Jin Su

Re: Invite People Back To The SW Forums

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:02 pm

I think it would be good to try and invite people back to the forums once the updates are up and running. :amidala:
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master