Introduction Board

Express your opinions and offer suggestions on the fourms here.
GeneralGrievous

Introduction Board

Post by GeneralGrievous » Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:24 pm

I'm new in this forum, but one thing I would suggest would be for you to create an introduction board. I have one in my forum, and it's pretty useful for the new people... if there's a new member, he or she can post a topic in that board in which he/she introduces him/herself so that everyone can say hello and all...

I don't know, I think it's pretty useful...it's just an idea... =D

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:10 am

First off, welcome to the SW Forums General Grievous! I am glad you've decided to post here.
About your suggestion of an introduction forum; I have received many requests about adding a new member's forum for a long time. I am currently working on a very large update to the sites design as well as some new forums for the upcoming television shows. I will also add a new member's forum. It is about time I did this so as long as I am working hard on the boards, I might as well add it in as well. Thanks for the suggestion and I hope I see you around the boards! Happy posting! :D
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

GeneralGrievous

Post by GeneralGrievous » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:24 pm

oh, thanks for the welcoming...:D

didn't know I wasn't the first one to suggest this, but the new boards you're gonna put sound pretty cool...

yes, I'm gonna post a lot in here... it's a cool place... at least it looks like one.... hehe... =)

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:51 pm

Yeah, a few people have mentioned it to me over the years. I thought the stickied topic in the Cantina was enough but I guess not. But I am glad you like it here. You've come at a great time. There are lots of new things that will be showing up on the boards soon. I am working on an all new theme and we will be adding some new forums for the Television shows this week (hopefully).
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

GeneralGrievous

Post by GeneralGrievous » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:05 pm

cool.... I have my own forum myself, but it's pretty....well...abandonded... maybe I can learn a few things in here....

mine would need some new modifications too....

but... cool!!! I shall learn and post :D