That's friendly

Express your opinions and offer suggestions on the fourms here.
Boba4Apples

That's friendly

Post by Boba4Apples » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:53 am

Just whent through all the bumff to re-register because I couldn't remember the password for the old account, only to find that the post made needs to be moderated before it goes up! Great way to encourage new members. Only wanted to reinstall the old avatar since I closed the the old ISP account a while ago. So here I am in the orriginal incarnation, with a spelling mistake, if I'm here at all due to the "moderation".

From what I could gather the "forgot password" protocall wasn't going to work because it wanted the orriginal email. That would be pointless in retrieving a password, due to it no longer existing.

I'll need help from Viper if I'm going on with the username I had it seems. The name is Craig, by the way.

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Re: That's friendly

Post by Jedi Power » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:25 am

Saw the other post before the explanation. Glad to see you are still around Craig. You act like we forgot you or something. :wink:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Craig, I've contacted you about this issue. I can help you get your old account.
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:10 pm

Welcome back Craig! It is nice to see you stopping by. I hope we can see more of you too either as Craig or Boba4Apples. :atatpilot:
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Craig

Post by Craig » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:14 am

One of the reasons I made the post was to highlight the delay in getting anything posted if you're a new member, due to it being moderated. If that's standard practice it wouldn't feel very welcoming or encouraging.

On an old PC which has the pass save automatically for the first name character. Will have to go to the laptop to get in the loop with old-style Viper.

Jinny, "Craig or Boba4apples". Always two there are. Remember that.

It would be easy to forger JP. I forgot myself it seems.