Cingular Pics, Ringtones and more

Discuss Star Wars toys and other collectables.
Jedi Jin Su

Cingular Pics, Ringtones and more

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:09 pm

Cingular has just released the Star Wars bonanza of items. Pics from all the movies, wallpapers, soundbites from the OT and alerts from the OT. You have to dig a little to find Prequel stuff but it is worth it.

The website says they will be adding things every two weeks so to check back often to spend more cash. OK, the money part was my addition. All the downloads I checked into were $1.99 per download.

NOTE: You might have to upgrade your phone as I am going to have to do. Sigh

JJS
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Wildstar

Post by Wildstar » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:30 pm

JJS

Not that I have a cellphone, but thanks for the alert. Someone on the TF.N boards was asking about SW ringtones and games for cellphones recently, so hopefully I can point the next person who asks about it there. :D

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Tue May 10, 2005 11:50 am

I don't know how many of you are into cell phone stuff, but I upgraded in order to get the downloads from Cingular. If you do I would not hesitate!

A quote from the new movie is my answer tone! It is Mace talking about the Chancellor being on the Darkside. It is way cool. You can have all the music you love including Darth Vader's theme and the official Star Wars theme. Not just the polyphonic redone on a synthesizer kind either but actual music or sound. So for you John Williams fans this is a real treat.

In addition any character you like is out there, ARC troopers, ships, Ewoks, droids, of course your main characters, and the Cartoon network series is there too.

I just have to decide how many Jedi I actually will download. They do cost a bit. :)
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:08 am

I don't know if anyone is downloading ringtones or wallpapers but they are still adding to the collection that you can get from Cingular.

They have added 3 games as well.

I especially like the quotes from the movies you can download and make your ringtones. I have Mace Windu arresting Chancellor Palpatine now. That is awesome!

They have Original Trilogy, Prequel Trilogy, Cartoon Network, and even M&Ms fun.