Episode III figures

Discuss Star Wars toys and other collectables.
Wedge Antilles

Episode III figures

Post by Wedge Antilles » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:35 pm

Here are some previews for you.
Show Spoiler

Wedge Antilles

Post by Wedge Antilles » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:36 pm

Show Spoiler

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:56 am

I was at Target tonight and they had Revenge of the Sith Sneak Preview figures available for Grievous, the Wookie, R2D2 and several others. The packaging said Sneak Preview on them as well and the cost $6.99 a figure.

They also had plenty of the the new Clone Wars Animated Series figures for $6.99 each which I know go for $10 and up on ebay and at places like Brian's Toys.

They also had the Anakin/Vader Star fighter which is going for a mint on ebay at the moment at presale prices. I didn't get the price on that. Normal Target price though, no bidding there. :)
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:45 pm

If you buy toys on ebay make sure of which kind you are getting. There are several places for reviews of the toys. I know there are at least 3 different Obi Wan Action figures alone and I think there are about 5 different Anakins that do different things. So take a look. My figures are very nice and the person I bought them from was very reputable. However, again on ebay it is an auction so some of the toys might be costly.

I know that some of the Clone Wars figures (NOT Cartoon actual Clone Wars series) are outrageous but yet other ROTS figures are half the price. So it depends on the market.
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master