What is your most treasured Star Wars Collectible?

Discuss Star Wars toys and other collectables.
Jedi Power
Global Moderator

What is your most treasured Star Wars Collectible?

Post by Jedi Power » Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:38 pm

I have a lot of collectibles that I treasure, but I think my most treasured collectible is a half-sheet poster that is only one of three that were made for the New York Times back in 1977 to promote the release of Star Wars. It was on display at a local New York theater and was supposed to be returned as with most other Star Wars items during that time. The theater owner kept the poster, and I picked it up from him for nearly nothing many years later. :stardestroyer:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

The Kaiser Sith

Post by The Kaiser Sith » Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:25 pm

I truly only have one thing of value that could be considered applicable: my collection of Star Wars CCG cards. I have a whole ton of them, including a great deal of really good ones.
It is pointless to resist. Give yourself to the Dark Side.
Jemand schaut zu meinem Chupacabra geschmackvoll...DU!!!!

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Sat Apr 05, 2003 11:31 pm

I used to play the SW CCG. I stopped a long time ago. It is too bad that they no longer make it. I don't like the new TCG.
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

dark jedi knight smoke20

my favorite collectible

Post by dark jedi knight smoke20 » Sat Jun 28, 2003 1:45 am

i would have to say a original 1978 i think......darth vader...this is mint also.....i have had it since i was a kid still in the box....my parents gave it to me on my 16th b-day......i have several others that werekept for me also...basically whn i turned 16 i got a huge gift........15 figures in all.....hate to see what there worth...... :lol:
"You underestimate the power of the Dark Side. If you will not fight, then you will meet your destiny."

- Darth Vader

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Sat Jun 28, 2003 4:11 pm

You mean to tell me that you have a mint condition, in the box, Darth Vader action figure from 1978!!! Your one lucky person! :D :lol:
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:58 pm

Doesn't everybody!? :lol:
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

Jedi Master
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Master » Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:21 pm

What a coincidence! I am now accepting donations of mint, in the box, 1978 Darth Vader figures!!

As for my favorite collectable..... hmm. I think my favorite thing is my collection of Star Wars Action Fleet vehicles.... I've always loved those things.

I remember walking down into my friend's g/f's basement and seeing a framed mint 'Revenge of the Jedi' poster on the wall...... I just kind of stopped and stared for a few seconds. I've always wanted one of those... and I just don't know why :?: !
Jedi Master - JediSource
http://www.therealjedisource.net

Wildstar

Attention Jedi Master & viper

Post by Wildstar » Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:08 pm

I noticed that Jedi Master's last post in this forum was duplicated. Please look into this.

Mod Edit: The duplicate message has been deleted.

Avitor

Post by Avitor » Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:10 pm

Could be he just double clicked. Anyway, my most treasured collectible is my copy of X-Wing.
Klaatu Barrada n... Necktie... Nickel...

Darthluke

Post by Darthluke » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:43 pm

Don't ask me anything about it but it's a laminated Episode one, "Every Saga has a Begining" poster. I got it when I was around seven years old. Like I said, don't ask me anything about it becuase I have no idea :D
Random Star Wars Quote of the time being:

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." - Han Solo

Running Solo

Post by Running Solo » Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:34 pm

My Star Wars Autographs some personal pride but lets see David Prowse, Peter Mayhew,Jeremy Bulloch, Anthony Daniels, Rick Baker, Billy dee Willaims, Ray Park, Micheal Sheard (Ozzel),Julian Glover (Veers)John Hollis (Lobot),Amy Allen (Aurra Sing)Bonnie Maree Piesse
(Ep2's Aunt beru), Shannon Baska (mara jade), Caroline Blakiston(Mon mothma) , Kennth Connelly(piett) Femi Taylor (Oola)Mary Oyaya (Luminara Unduli),Nalina Krishan(Barriss Offee) , Richard Le Parmentier (Motti)Garrick Hogan (Biggs),Phil Brown (Uncle Owen) Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing)and Greedo (Paul Blake)
*WHEW*

next to my mint Star Wars Classic trilogy one sheet posters if thier is a Fire they will be undeniably rescued and thrown into my car LOL
"Hokey Religions and ancient Weapons are not much against a good Blaster at your Side kid"

Wildstar

Post by Wildstar » Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:23 pm

Running Solo wrote:My Star Wars Autographs some personal pride but lets see David Prowse, Peter Mayhew,Jeremy Bulloch, Anthony Daniels, Rick Baker, Billy dee Willaims, Ray Park, Micheal Sheard (Ozzel),Julian Glover (Veers)John Hollis (Lobot),Amy Allen (Aurra Sing)Bonnie Maree Piesse
(Ep2's Aunt beru), Shannon Baska (mara jade), Caroline Blakiston(Mon mothma) , Kennth Connelly(piett) Femi Taylor (Oola)Mary Oyaya (Luminara Unduli),Nalina Krishan(Barriss Offee) , Richard Le Parmentier (Motti)Garrick Hogan (Biggs),Phil Brown (Uncle Owen) Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing)and Greedo (Paul Blake)
*WHEW*
Let me know if you ever get Denis Lawson (Wedge), though I think he's trying to stay as far away from Star Wars as possible. :(

JMAS

Post by JMAS » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:04 pm

Well I haven't gotten it yet, but it's ordered.

http://www.parksabers.com/malestrom.html
Star Wars: It’s an adventure story with a fantasy heart & a science fiction wardrobe. - Elaine Cunningham