Lets try this again

Important News and Information.
Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:26 am

I haven't had any problems and I come several times a day on two different computers, both mine at work and mine at home. So nothing here.
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Wildstar

Post by Wildstar » Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:26 pm

I copy, Jin Su. I checked the site after viper asked me about it. Two different computers, one running XP and the other Win2K, same result...NOTHING! :D

viper, I'm thinking the two users who said the virus was back were a couple who are just now telling you about the original infection. :lol:

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:44 pm

There is one way to tell if it is still an issue. When you are at the forums, view the page source and at the bottom, right before the </body> tag, there is a javascript that shouldn't be there. It says something like wizardsonline or something. If it is there then the hole remains. If it is not there, then we are in the clear. Some times you need to reload the page a few time to see the code appear.
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:40 pm

there is nothing like that when I load the page. It is a bunch of copyright language, and then there are links to the moderators pages. Nothing like you said there would be if there is a hole. It looks as if you are ok.

:)
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:34 pm

viper, if you updated php 2.0.12 then this forum will changing into new php 2.0.12? same link? So anyway, i just want to know. I wish I would buy 2.0.12 but its lot of money. I needs to save my money to buy a Christmas present. I have 1 job already so, i need 1 more job only if i have more time after i worked... My dad already got php 2.0.9 but he already deleted it because he don't feels like update everyday. He just needs to get rest from work. His job is Digital Dynamics L.L.C. (Computer Job) in Chester, Illinois... Anyone know Chester, Illinois near the northern of St. Louis? Viper, which php do this forum have now?

viper2843
Administrator

Post by viper2843 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:35 pm

There isn't anything wrong with the forums, it is the server. I am going to be switching hosting companies. I will give more details as they arrive. Please stay with me as I work the problem. Thanks. :cry: :? :(
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:26 pm

OH, VIPER!!! DON'T WORRYING!!! I AM (oops caps) just wondering if you still doing it. I didn't get php yet... I am sorry I am so messed up myself. :roll: :( :oops: