Moderators Wanted

Important News and Information.
Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:43 am

Congrats everyone. You chose really well Viper. That was, I am sure, a very difficult list to go through. I am looking forward to even greater things from this list. This is one of the best lists I am on!! :yoda2: :ewok:
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Wedge Antilles

Post by Wedge Antilles » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:08 pm

Jedi Master wrote:Thanks Viper! I look foward to great things coming from these forums. :D And as a matter of fact Wedge I was just here earlier today and left a few posts! :lol:
Well, look at it this way: the post counts are from when we joined jedionline. You were here since September or October. I joined in december. I have approximately 100 more posts than you. Or viper, for that matter.
Nice avvy, Power! :wink:

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:24 pm

It's not how much you post, it is the quality of the postings. Look at mine, I don't post as well as many people, but I post a lot more often.
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Abrynne

Post by Abrynne » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:28 pm

Well there you go! Jedi Power's avatar makes up for his lack of posting LOL cause it's really cool ;)

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:47 pm

Thanks guys! I made it last night. I have always loved Vader the best.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:51 pm

Besides you have a lot of other things to do too, like keep that awesome website of yours up and running. I for one am always impressed with your work.

Vader rocks. Did you know that Vader means father in Dutch. Just a piece of trivia I didn't know from another board I was on. I should know it since Dutch and German are similar and I speak German, but I never thought about it. Back to the Spice Mines for me. :)

Wedge Antilles

Post by Wedge Antilles » Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:31 pm

well, did you know that MArk Hamil wasn't told Vader was Luke's father till the day of the filming where he loses his hand?

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:11 pm

No but that makes his reaction more real. I know when I first saw the movie I was shocked.

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:15 pm

You are going to make me blush Jin Su! :oops: Thanks for the kind words!
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

Abrynne

Post by Abrynne » Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:37 pm

It was difficult for me to get the films in order. RotJ came out when I was....a year old I believe and that was the first SW film I remember seeing. Then I saw ANH and THEN I saw ESB so I didn't connect the films until I was older and understood the story lol

Jedi Master
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Master » Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:19 am

Lol Abrynne. That's exactly the order I saw them as well! I had trouble connecting them at first but after my brothers and I watched them in order I got it instantly. Then we proceeded to build Star Wars ships & vehicles out of legos....damn Hasbro! We would have killed for the Star Wars Legos that are out there today back then! :lol:
Jedi Master - JediSource
http://www.therealjedisource.net

Queen 'Onna

Post by Queen 'Onna » Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:29 pm

Congrats new mods.
Rember the Force will be with you........Always. :)
Just because I am a Sith Queen does not make me evil.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:55 am

Jedi Jin Su wrote:It's not how much you post, it is the quality of the postings. Look at mine, I don't post as well as many people, but I post a lot more often.
yeah, the reason why you have a lot of posts, Wedge, is cause a lot of the posts are back 2 back or not very useful posts,mostly during your earlier days here. You've been a better poster more recently. :D
http://obiwankenobi29.tripod.com
You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would, destroy the Sith, not join them.
Anakin: I hate you!
Obi-Wan: You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you.

Wedge Antilles

Post by Wedge Antilles » Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:33 pm

Obi, I'd shoot you if I had the chance. And what do you mean: "back to back"? Care to point one out.

My posts are better when I've had a good day: e.g. 5 days ago I had a fight and broke a window :P On that day my posts were pretty bad. And maybe the fact that I have a lot of posts is because I've spent 2 days away from here since I joine din early December: I didn't come in on Christmas day and Boxing Day.

Abrynne

Post by Abrynne » Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:27 pm

We could if we had the old threads back, hun ;)