The SW Forums Welcomes AllTroops.com

Important News and Information.
viper2843
Administrator

The SW Forums Welcomes AllTroops.com

Post by viper2843 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:54 pm

I would like to welcome AllTroops.com to the SW Forums network. This fantastic collecting web site will now be using the SW Forums as part of there web site and some new collecting forums will be opened up to accommodate them. To check out there web site click on the link below.

http://www.alltroops.com/

Thanks goes out to JediPower and TechOfficerTodd for organizing this. :D
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:20 am

Todd and I are about to officially announce a partnership with AllTroops and Galactic Voyage. They are currently an affiliate of Galactic Voyage, but we are going to take it one step further.

The success of Galactic Voyage and other sites linking into one community forum here at the SW Forums has been great. It also led me to believe that we are better for the Star Wars community when we play off our strengths instead of trying to be and end all, be all super mega Star Wars site as some try to do.

I will be directly linking to the Collection Tools of AllTroops in my Features section of the main menu at Galactic Voyage. At AllTroops, Todd will be linking back to Galactic Voyage as their information resource. Together, we hope that fans will be able to find all the information they need about Star Wars about the collectibles they want to track and own.

The fans will see the same seamless transition from the Features menu at Galactic Voyage to these tools like they do to the SW Forums here. I think this partnership will be great for the fans and both our sites. Having AllTroops join the community at the SW Forums will also help to invite some new users and stimulate new conversations about topics we have not typically talked about in depth before.

A big welcome to the whole AllTroops crew and their fans!
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

techofficertodd

Post by techofficertodd » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:23 pm

Well, thank you! We're excited to be a part of this community. We're pretty well-mannered too! LOL

I invite all users of this forum not already familiar with AllTroops to come on by and sign up and see how easy it is to manage your collections online - from anywhere with internet access and of course without any software to install. Yeah, shameless plug, but hey go and take a Galactic Voyage too.

Justino

Post by Justino » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:40 pm

Hello guys! Thanks for the welcome.