Browser Compatibility Notice

Important News and Information.
viper2843
Administrator

Browser Compatibility Notice

Post by viper2843 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:28 am

With the approach of the new Microsoft Windows Vista operating system a significant upgrade of the Internet Explorer web browser will be released to both Windows XP and Vista users. This update will bring several key updates to bring Internet Explorer 7 in more compliance with recognized web standards. This will require less tweaks and hacks to make web sites compatible in the various web browsers. When this new browser is released any future web sites and forum templates/themes made here will no longer support the older versions of Internet Explorer. If you are unable to upgrade to Internet Explorer, it is recommended you upgrade your browser to a better...I mean alternative browser. :lol: I have provided a list of browsers I will be testing against once Internet Explorer 7 is released.

Mozilla Firefox (usually the latest stable version)
Opera (usually the latest stable version)
Microsoft Internet Explorer (7.0)
Apple Safari (usually the latest stable version, Mac OS X only)
Camino (usually the latest stable version, Mac OS X only, pretty much the same as Firefox)

Feel free to post any questions you have in this thread. :D
viper2843
Webmaster
The Jedi Council

CoolVader

Post by CoolVader » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:11 pm

My dad and little sister have Vista, and i think its cool. I like the black skin. Everything are awesome. I might getting one too.
"He is my brother"