Star Wars: Revenge of the Jedi Knights (2020)

Discussion on Star Wars books, comics, fan fiction, etc...

Star Wars: Revenge of the Jedi Knights (2020)

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:25 am

Star Wars: Revenge of the Jedi Knights

THE STORY BEGINS WITH THE REBELS EMERGING A BATTLE WITH THE REMAINING IMPERIALS ,ITS 1,000 REBELS AGAINST 2,000 IMPERIALS...

It was a tough battle for the rebels so it looked like it was there last stand up but the force guided them to victory after the imperials defeated the remaining rebels headed to coursing to free the republic from the empire there is a new ruler in the empire than darth Siddious it is lord Vigo prince Xizor's older brother he has full control of the empire ,the rebels are headed toward the main tower of the city but they dont know there are more advanced high-tech tie fights heading toward them the rebels head to the prince's tower and the new tie-fighters emurge and destory them all will homing atomic missles. the part about luke,LUKE skywalker is now the most powerful jedimaster he has created a new jedi acdamey with 3,000 jedi on the planet yavin 4 it has almost been destory the the dark jedi desann but thanks to klye katan the acdmey was saved.klye katan has arrived at the acdemy he has finally made his choice to join the acdemy so he faces the trails and is known to be the secound most powerful than yoda .So him a luke have a chat about there is a bad sence in the force ,klye said he "i ran up againist a few sith master on the planet ragoror luke said There is the force of victory in the galaxy" Luke said and "There is no victory, the force is in our life" said Kyle so they luke up itnto the sky and wait and talk about how the force came too be "luke says from the one who carries the knowlege of the force"kyle replied and said "why are the sith after us and want us to be destoryed" luke"good question kyle they are people inriched with the devil who like to harm inncents" while chating a ship comes to yavin and it lands luke and kyle run to the front of the acdemy and it was dash rendar lukes friend luke was very supirsed to see that he was still alive after the explosion dash and luke hug and luke had tears in his tears cuz, dash was still alive dash had a report of the empire coming after the jedi dash was,dash has been chased by sith star ships so he came to hide here he said there was a invasion on the planet destrillion he dash says"every one was wipe out there bloodshed and i found two jedis stabed to death and droids tried to ambush me with...." luke "what jedis", dash "iam not sure i might think if u noticed thats the secound reason why i came" kyle "show us now the planet" dash "alright but my ship was damge it needs to be repaired,so a hour has pasted the dash's ship has bee fixed ,so luke,dash, and Kyle went to the planet of Destrillion. luke and kyle and dash when out into the hot planet noting but dead bodies.while searching they found a clone of jango fett in his armor fully grown but no yet wakened so they bring it to the ship it .after they found jango's clone an hour later fianlly they found the two jedis that where murdered luke said to dash "these where jedis who brought balance to the force with out them the force would grow weak,dash "hmm... to tell u luke there is a 3rd death star..."kyle"what! that cant be dash"its very dangerous it dont go near there,it is a home to a sith acdmeny kyle says"that is no meaning for me to be feared by the sith,luke,dash iam going to find this place dash looks at luke and they decide and recently kyle thought the power of the force kyle says "luke..... think i know the founder of the jedi and the one that was the most powerful luke "who kyle....."kyle i think her name is Kaja Sinis,it said that she is the very first jedi and founder of the jedi order " ,"did she defeat all sith masters"said luke,"I am not sure" said Kyle.. Kaja walked through the path and got the stuff and then walked to the ship. :"Let's go" said Kyle "Yes, master" said Luke. Kyle and Luke walked to dash' Ship. Before Kyle enter the ship "May the force be with you, my young Luke" said Kyle "May the force be with you, master" said Luke. Kyle,luke,and dash now entered the ship and leaves to the New Death Star. while in the ship droids where hidden into the ship while dash was ploiting the luke senced somthing and turned on his lightsaber kyle aslo turned his one and about 7 very armored death droids shot rapid lazers at them kyle uses force speed to slice one they where so hard to kill but it took 3 hits to kill them with a saber dash came in back of the room and started to fire after the driods,the droids were destoryed kyle" bastard!! "these where bery tought droids to beat" said luke so then out of no where they come up againsit a star destoryer they didnt have time to waste so then while flying they come up and finally see the death star 3. "wow this is it!"said kyle,luke"it must be,dash use cloaking,dash"ok",so they landed in the front cockpit no one was therew garding "may the force be with u kyle you too luke" kyle"leave now" why"said luke "dont worry ill find my way back"said kyle ,dash"iam going with you kyle" ,"are you sure dash"said kyle "yes" said dash kyle "lets go " so dash and kyle go off deeper and deeper into the death star and luke told them before they left he would be on naboo. kyle tells dash that we should split up so they do and while kyle is walking he comes up on storm troopers and kills them with his saber, Then kyle goes into a watch room where the sith below he turns on his saber and meets a jedi named master Kioko and kyle says"who are u and what are u doing here,kioko"how about yourself iam here to kill these guys "iam here so the same thing, but there are to many but how about we kill them all now" said kyle "sounds crazy but iam with u" so kyle and master kioko break out of the glass and duel over 17 sith lords in this room kyle and master kiko had no fear they attack them bravly they all died againist two jedis but two more advance siths lords and the trainer had double blade light sabers like darth maul it look more of a challenge but master kioko has a double blade one two so they emuge kyle some how slipt one in half master kiko cuts the other ones arm off and finished by stabing him in the neck and the trainer gets stabed by master kiko and kyle finished by decapiting the trainer,then dash is in a wired room full of cloned sith lords dash destoryed them all from being reborning 20 strom troopers where alerted that a room has been destoryed storm trooper tried to wipe out dash but he killed them all very easy while he leaves a sith master jumps right infront of dash he talks to dash telling him that the valley of the jedi will be inavded by Prince vigo of the black son and is telling him luke will be destroyed after the jedis are all dead he tells dash that he is called "Darth Artamus" he spares dash and leaves .Darth Artamus conacts Prince vigo and tells him to begin the invasion now.Kyle and master kioko find dash kyle says"whats the matter","the vally of the jedi at yavin 4 will be invaded in to days by the empire."said dash, kyle"who told u this" ,"a sith master named darth Artamus" master kioko"i have heard of him he is a very power sith master,good thing u have fought him.,dash"yeah".Will luke is at naboo he comes up with the remain republic concilers and talks about how to destory the empire ,one council named mant dyso said"we should find a grand army for destorying the empire the others thought, a man yelled out where are we gunna get a army,luke"i think we do have a way of getting army for destroying the empire it is a cloned man who can maybe help us out with crisis" ,another person yelled out who is this man ,luke" iam not sure yet until he awakens i founf him on the planet destrillion,after the talk looks walks around and looks at the beautiful sites of naboo while lukes is stand out looking at the lake he gets contacted by dash and is told that the vally of the jedi will be invaded by the empire ,luke"who told u this","it wa a sith master named darth artamus he spared me"said dash,luke"ill be rite over to the death star.Luke heads back to the ship be goes but he notices that jango fett wasnt in his capsule so lukes searchs around jango potts out and puts his gun up to luke,jango fett"who are you",iam luke skywalker who are you?"said luke "iam jango fett,luke thinks that he killed a guy that looks like him, jango says"what am i doing here",i found u on a planet called destrillion abamdoned"lukes ask jango if he could help him destory the empire.jango"yes, but who is the person behinde the empire ill track him down for you iam a bounty hunter" "great"said then luke says"do u know where i can get a army againist the republic?,"jango fett"yes it is a planet called kamino it's where i cloned the troopers from" ,luke says"take me there" so luke and jango go to kamino jango fett and luke mee with the host of kamio and then they go to the dome where all the clones are being cloned he puts a order for the clones to attack the empire on coursant and also for helping out the valley of the jedi.Luke headed back to naboo while jango was having that order put in for the new republic, while on naboo luke talks to the conciler of naboo he has accpected the army for destotying the empire so luke walks in a courtyard of naboo and he hears voice of people he probly knows lukes goes into a neiborhood and he walks around a house and then leia looks out side and says "LUKE!" said Leia, she ran outside the jumps and hugs Luke then Luke looks at Han's face. Han smiles then Luke smiles. "How's your life going" said Han. "Its was my first time" said Luke. (Han chuckles and Leia laughing) "Ohh, beautiful baby girl" Luke said. Leia smiles. Kyle has problems and is calling Luke in dash's ship. "Hold on, i got calls" said Luke. Luke ran and get the calls in dash's ship"Yes, master?" said Luke. "I got command here, please come to here,Kyle"luke you there we are stranged here there is no way out here so bring the ship back there are about 1,000 storm troopers here and we can get pasted them here,"ill be right over" so luke says good bye to han and leia and he takes off and heads to the deah star luke gets there and sees kyle,dash and master kioko while luke is runing up to them antoher sith master drops out of no where he says"where are u going jedi?!?,luke"who are you","iam darth Scyl" luke turns on his light saber and the dash gets up and helps look out dash also knows the waysof the force DASH VS. DARTH SCYL.. Luke fights gasped and gets hurt.yoda appears and says "Darth Scyl has force in his life but there is no victory. The Dark Side has come..." said The Ghost Yoda."Okay I will try to defeat him" said Luke. There is no fear in life of force with Luke and Dash duel with Darth Scyl. Darth Scyl got doubl lightsabers. Darth Scyl forces Luke and Dash falling down on the floor and then Darth Scyl jumps in the ship and flew away. out of the death star kyle and master kioko said "are u guys alright" dash"he was pretty tough for a sith master who is he luke" ," he told me his name was darth scyl "said luke ,dash"i already ran up with another sithlord name darth Aratmus he must be his aprentice so they head back to there back to the ship but to many strom troopers ahead so they all fought to there ship and go aboard and chased Darth scyl they realized that he is headed to yavin 4 they followed him there, him and the sith are attacking the valley of the jedi sith masters and jedi face againist very violenty the jedis have more advanage againist the sith the sith are being driven off.Darth Artamus attacks with strom troopers 30 and in the acdemy wipes out a less amount number of jedi Kyle comes agianist to darth artamus and turns on his saber on and kyle turns his one they come in a very brutle fight kyle sliced off Darth Artamus's hand then stabs him and picks up his saber and cuts off his head then kyle drops his saber and leaves luke and dash are looking for darth Scyl master kioko comes up to a duel they fight until they are tired up darth scyl loses his hand and then leaves dash says"this place is crawling with stromtroopers out of no where jango fett and his new clone troopers face off with the strom troopers it was a very big battle of all time after the war end jango set up ships for heading to the empire on coursant.Darth scyl contacted price vigo and tells him his the empire will be invader.Now the battle begins jango fett contacts the rebels and tells rouge spaqdron to get ready on the attack for the death star.all the jedi and the new clone troopers go to the empire and attack prince vigo's tower they all emurge 1,000 jedi and 3,000 clone troopers againist 500 sith lords and 2,000 strom troopers they all attack it has became a war ,rouge sqaudgron attack the death star and are in the way of the new tie fighters,jango helps dash get in to prince vigo's tower will they get to the top floor prince virgo is fritened and him and dash have a talk about the invasion so dash puts up his gun up and shoots Prince vigo in the head and was dead so.rouge sqaudron found the system core to the 3rd death star it was from the inside ,so a rebels go inside and intersept and shuts down all the generators and planted bombs there that will go off in 5 mines. so they escaped 5 mines have past the death star wars destroyed and Jedi had there victory, the sith where dieing and sure they where all driven off the republic was born again ,so the all the ghost Jedi gather in a circle and talked about the good future of the republic after the canceling Luke dash,Kyle master kook and , celebrated the victory hand solo,lei solo and land were proud of there victory.fade black(cast and credits)

Show Spoiler
More story coming in the End of August!
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:29 pm

here is the rest there where some missspelled words.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:42 pm

some of them

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:10 pm

k add the one new one i sent u. :D

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:18 pm

Here is the picture of Dash...
Show Spoiler

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:22 pm

Here is the picture of Dash...
(Put this link to your internet address)

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v35 ... /dash1.gif

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2004 1:25 pm

Viper, sorry I can't put this in Episode III, but..um.. i want people to read and interesting... I will put this in somewhere... i'm sorry

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:40 pm

nice story? Yeah it is! :bsaber: :gsaber: :rsaber: