Star Wars Allegiance

Discussion on Star Wars books, comics, fan fiction, etc...
Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Star Wars Allegiance

Post by Jedi Power » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:54 pm

Star Wars Allegiance, which takes place during the time between Episodes IV and V, Luke Skywalker is still new to all this Jedi business. Han Solo isn't sure how much he's willing to commit to the Rebel Alliance. Princess Leia is trying to help run the Rebellion and wondering why Han is so infuriating. The young Mara Jade is one of the most valued agents of the evil Emperor. And a team of stormtroopers goes rogue, deciding to mete out justice their own way...

The book releases today and the Official Star Wars Site has a Q & A session with an excerpt from the book.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:57 am

Did anyone pick this book up yet?
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

CoolVader

Post by CoolVader » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:27 pm

Nope. I didn't pick it up yet. Because I don't read much books. I don't like reading. lol but it looks interesting anyways.
"He is my brother"

Glenn B

Post by Glenn B » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:21 am

My Brother bought the book and I'm next in line to read it but first I have to finish Tempest from the Legacy of The Force series.

I think this book (Allegiacne) deals with a very neglected time period in the Star Wars Universe, So I'm definately looking forward to it, I also think it would be awesome to see something visually from this period, even a video game like the one between V and VI.