Star Wars video game retrospectives on GameTrailers.com

Discussion on Star Wars computer games, console games, trading card games, and role playing games (RPG).
Wildstar

Star Wars video game retrospectives on GameTrailers.com

Post by Wildstar » Fri May 02, 2008 2:40 pm

GameTrailers.com has recently started a retrospective series on Star Wars video games in advance of the September release of "The Force Unleashed." They've been posting a new episode every 2 weeks, and each episode is 15-20 minutes long. Follow the link to see the episodes already posted. As I know there are fans of the X-Wing series here, the posted episodes include the one they did for that series. :D

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Re: Star Wars video game retrospectives on GameTrailers.com

Post by Jedi Power » Fri May 02, 2008 2:45 pm

It is a good series to get a quick overview of all the past Star Wars games. Now if you want more than that, well you will need to come to Galactic Voaye to see our Video Games Scenes section that is updated almost everyday! Lots of video already there and hours more to come.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com

Jedi Jin Su

Post by Jedi Jin Su » Mon May 05, 2008 11:56 am

You really do have quite the listing, I never realized you had so much up. That should give anyone interested quite a good idea about each game.
"Always remember, your focus determines your reality."-Qui Gon Jinn, Jedi Master

Jedi Power
Global Moderator

Post by Jedi Power » Mon May 05, 2008 12:54 pm

My goal is to have some sort of video for every Star Wars game. I especially want to focus on cutscenes from the games as you can already see from a few of the entries. I may go back and do actual game play, but that will be a while I think.
Jedi Power
Galactic Voyage
"You've taken your first step into a larger world"
http://galactic-voyage.com